Sunday 23 September 2012

RSS zero subscriber count

| Sunday, September 23, 2012 | |


The entire blogosphere was shocked when they encountered zero RSS subscriber count. I tried searching the cause, and found this was a bug which caused this. Google team is currently fixing this. Below is the post from the official FeedBurner blog which shows that there is a bug and Google is currently working on it.

Known Issue: Subscriber Counts and Stats

Friday, September 21, 2012 | 9:26 AM
Issue: We have been encountering difficulties with our stats production pipeline for data representing Sept 19th and 20th, 2012. We are currently working to resolve the issue.
Some blogger do say that this issue can be resolved if you will use beta version of feed burner. It didn't helped me out, but you can give it a try. Wait patiently till Google team is fixing this.
I don't have high number of subscribers but when I saw this for the first time I believed that last article caused this. But now it is all good because I know that it is just an error. Feeling good again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment