Sunday 14 October 2012

Hidden image in every Android device

| Sunday, October 14, 2012 | |


Ever spotted this image. It is there in your Android device and is not easy to reach. One of my friend always has his Android device in his hand. I took it from him and opened up this image and challenged him. He was not at all able to find it.

I was going through some menu when I unknowingly spotted this image. I was inside setting menu and I was bored so I started tapping screen very fast and suddenly this image opened up. So here are the steps to open this image.

  1. Open menu, then goto Settings.
  2. Goto About Phone. In this menu you will find Android Version.
  3. Triple tap Android Version, it will open the hidden image.

I believe that different version of Android will display different images. I tried this on a number of Android devices but all were running on Android 2.3.6 and thus I got same image. If you have another version of Android OS, then you will encounter a different image.Jelly Bean or Android 4.1 will show you an image of jelly bean. And so on...

The above image is by Jack Larson.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment: