Sunday 5 June 2011

World's toughest and biggest board

| Sunday, June 05, 2011 | |

UP Board
The world's most toughest education board has now turned to the biggest board too. With maximum number of students studying. The newspaper shows an estimate of about 431,273 students in this board, as reported on 5th of June 2011. The thing that will amaze you more is that all the students are from a single state not a country, as it is a state board.
Now, that's a thing to be thought of, that though CBSE and ICSE are deemed to be a better education option but still UP Board forms the main educational hub of this state.
Chart of Students from different Cities-
State- Uttar Pradesh
Country- India
Related Posts with Thumbnails

4 comments:

  1. Wow! A whole stadium can be filled with students from this board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friends! Who are you!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone - I am a brand new member on this forum so I believe I would do best to tell you a few things about myself. Here goes, I'm 25 years of age, a woman, plus I enjoy studying french in my college. I truly can't wait chatting with you people! Bye y'all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you amazing blog, do you have twitter, facebook or something similar where i can follow your blog

    Sandro Heckler

    ReplyDelete