Wednesday 29 February 2012

Understanding Blog

| Wednesday, February 29, 2012 | | |

It was May 2009, when I found blogger. Created one for myself. Blogged and still had one question in my cerebrum. 
What is blogger?
Blogger is a service provided by Google, that lets you host a website or a diary of your own that has posts. Now a particular website or diary is called a blog, and the date to date content is called post. These posts are arranged in reverschronological order, i.e, recent dated post first.

There are other services that provide with this service, like Wordpress, TypePad, LiveJournal, etc. But I recommend to use Blogger.

Actually this thing was always on the web, but I was searching wrong by putting blogger in Google search engine. So I have an intuitive feeling that some others may also be searching the same and for them here it is.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment