Thursday 19 July 2012

Google has doodle for your birthday

| Thursday, July 19, 2012 | |

If you are a Google user then you must have seen a doodle. The concept of doodle was born in 1998 by Google's founders Larry and Sergy. 

What is Doodle?

Doodles are the fun, surprising and sometimes spontaneous changes that are made to the Google logo to celebrate holidays, anniversaries and the lives of famous artists, pioneers and scientists.
From 1998 onwards these doodles used to show up instead of official Google logo on different events. But on 1st July, my birthday I accidentally opened Google with myself logged in into my Google account. I saw Google logo with a doodle I thought it must be because 1st July is Doctor's day. But when I hovered my mouse...

I was, at first thought, just amazed for what just happened. Then I suppressed my nerves and looked for possible reason then I saw myself logged in. But still I was happy because Google has a Doodle for every persons birthday.
A surprise by Google but for it you need to be logged in.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment